Three Outstanding Benefits From These Plant Based Products That Can Relieve Stress
The founder of Lesley Botanicals digs deep into how living her truth directed her to create an impactful brand, that helps folks reconnect with nature. You can read the full interview here. She is living proof of how a business owner can be vulnerable with their clients while running a brand.
The all-natural based self-care products literally gave me life!
I indulged in all the benefits it offers, in addition to learning the health benefits that serve the body.
As you know, sharing is caring. It just wouldn't be right to keep all this magic to myself.
1. Relax The Mind with Lavender and Chamomile Mist
Just one spray of Lavender Chamomile Dreamtime Mist lingers the room leaving it feeling at ease. This product is my best friend after a shower.
I feel unruffled after spraying my entire body with essential oils before bedtime.
I inhale then exhale out feeling the sense of calmness. The bottle is small enough to throw in your purse. The scent is rich. It doesn’t smell like a mixture of sugar or candy.
- Both essential oils Lavender and Chamomile induces sleep
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and pain
2. Scrub Away Bad Vibes
I’ve tried numerous exfoliators in the past, and so far this is my favorite skin polish. Not only does it eliminate the dead skin it leaves the body smelling delicious. After one use, the redolence of the bathroom seems as if I'm in a rose garden.
The consistency of the product is amazingly thick. Besides the dead skin buffing away, it completely leaves the skin feeling soft. By the way, the srub is not too rough! I have to admit I’m in love with the cotton candy colors. It's playful viewing the vibrant colors merge together on my loofah.
- Bamboo Extract- Helps prevent wrinkles and save for sensitive skin
- Safflower Oil - Unclog the pores and reduce rashes and acne.
3.Glow Up In Gold
I’ve never felt so mystical while hydrating my body.
My eyes sparkle every time I oil down. When I apply the oil to my skin, It's pretty to watch my body glitz while I drop the oil in designated areas.
The Liquid Light Bath & Body Nectar feels as if I'm giving myself an at-home spa treatment. I can not help but pause in between my daily moisturizing session just to sniff my hands. The product ingredients consist of grape seed oil, jojoba oil, Argan oil, just to name a few.
- Jojoba oil contains Vitamin E and Vitamin B Complex which improve the ability of the epidermis, the uppermost layer of the skin, to retain moisture – leading to softer, smoother skin with less dryness and flakiness
- Grapeseed oil is high in linoleic acid, which has been thought to reduce clogged pores!